Wednesday 9 July 2014

Where am I?

By the time you read this, I will be in New York.

Yes - New York. USA.

Why?

Attending Thrillerfest. That's a gathering of some of the biggest names in crime and thriller writing from both sides of the Atlantic. It's going to be hectic and I hope it is going to be fun too.

And the big big news - I'm going to be on a panel VERY early on Friday morning (11th July) with authors Matt Cook, Dani Pettrey,Ursula Ringham, Suzanne Rorhus and panel master Kelli Stanley discussing how to build a strong story line, one brick at a time. Apart from having to be on stage by 8 am, I'm really looking forward to it. Although, with the effect of jet lag, my body clock will be thinking it's lunch time, so maybe that won't be so bad. And after that I'll be signing books.

If you're attending Thrillerfest, I hope you'll chose to come along.

If you're not, I'll tell you all about it when I get back.
















No comments:

Post a Comment