Wednesday 8 October 2014

Books are my Bag


The Books are my Bag campaign, which kicks off tomorrow (Thursday 9th) is a nation wide project
to celebrate and support bookshops.

On Saturday 11th all sorts of author events will be taking place, hopefully at least one in a bookshop near you. It's a great opportunity to have some fun and, dare I say it, perhaps do some early Xmas shopping? What better present than a book, signed by the author?  You might even get your hands on one of the canvas bags with the logo. I seem to have acquired three - some people are just plain greedy. This year there is a special collectors item edition, designed by the artist Tracey Emin.

I'm doing my bit at Books&Pontyclun - in, you'll have guessed, Pontyclun. At 16 Cowbridge Road, to be exact. I'll be signing books, maybe reading a bit, answering questions, chatting, As you do. So, if you are in the area, please drop in on Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment